We have great pleasure inviting you to join your colleagues for the Seventh Annual Conference.
Now in its seventh successful year, Issues & Answers in Cardiovascular Disease is the leading accredited educational conference for GPs and nurses caring for patients with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, renal disease and related disorders. The conference answers the practical questions that GPs and nurses face in daily practice.
- How do they apply the latest knowledge and new treatments?
- How can they help to reduce referrals to hospitals?
- What’s new and what’s relevant for improving patient care?
- How are NHS Health Checks making a difference?
- How can professionals work with patients to prevent disease and reduce risk?
- What next for NICE and Primary Care?
These questions are answered in just one and a half days of must-know information delivered in short, practical sessions designed specifically for primary care by an independent distinguished programme. These learnings are provided in a highly interactive format of:
- Focused presentations of current knowledge by speakers with a personal understanding of primary care
- Translation of this knowledge into practice
- Application of these understandings in case-study driven discussion involving all the participants
We also have a conference App to enhance interaction leading up to and during the event
Attendance is limited to ~200 participants to maximise interaction.
As always, the programme will emphasise interaction and practical learning specifically created to ensure that you leave with ideas and knowledge which you can immediately apply in your day-to-day practice. The event represents an amazing opportunity to see, hear and question our experts whilst networking with fellow primary care professionals.
||…and much more|
2018 programme to follow
Plus sessions from our Educational Partners
How valuable is the conference?
96% of delegates would attend again & 98% rated the programme highly relevant to their daily practice
Thanks to the generosity of the faculty and our sponsors we have been able to ensure that registration is affordable. Included are your registration fee, conference materials, lunch & refreshments plus conference dinner on the Friday evening.
Nurses & other healthcare professionals: £75
Educational only: £80
NEN Nurse Members only (special rate): £60
Medical and Nursing students: FOC
Accommodation from £81.60/night B&B single or £96 double occupancy
For our sponsors, the conference offers a variety of opportunities to support this educational programme. Every effort has been made by the Programme Committee to ensure that sponsorship is fully recognised and events are integrated into the main programme without compromising academic independence.
- Spectrum of opportunities, allows you to participate whatever your budget
- Satellite symposia and sponsored workshops merged into scientific agenda
- Satellites and workshops independently reviewed
- Sponsored satellites - unopposed and promoted through all conference materials, e-alerts and newsletters
- All events fully compliant with ABPI regulations
- Exhibits - adjacent to lecture hall and workshop rooms
- All catering provided exclusively in the exhibition area
- Further opportunities to increase visibility
- Webcasts and Highlight reports
We are delighted that the conference has become a popular fixture in the primary care calendar and look forward to welcoming ‘old friends’ and making new ones.
All best wishes
Primary Care Cardiovascular Journal
British Journal of Primary Care Nursing
Our educational aim: Provide delegates with evidence-based knowledge, guidance and advice which will help them to deliver the best patient care. This learning is provided in a structured but informal setting to maximise interaction and the exchange of ideas and experience.